Friday, April 29, 2016

Mother's Day Showcase 2016



Hello! Hello! I hope everyone had a good week! Please enjoy a few extra deals this week! Any image showcased by the Sami Stamps team below is 1/2 off!

I would also like to welcome Sami Stamps newest Design Team member! We are very excited to have Deanne Saunders join the team!

My name is Deanne Clarke-Saunders. My hubby and I live in Paradise, Newfoundland Canada. I was an elementary teacher for 23 years but retired early. I am now an Early Childhood Educator (couldn’t stay away from the kiddies!!). I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and
ESPECIALLY crayons and pencil crayons, ever since I’ve been a small child. I just couldn’t stop playing, so I continued by scrapbooking and card-making! I love it!!! My hubby calls me a paper hoarder. He just MAY be right, but I’d never tell him that!!! A man doesn’t need to know he’s right!!! haha!

My blog address is http://littlebitopaper.blogspot.com/





In need of some Mother's Day ideas? As always, the Sami Stamps design team is up to the task! And remember, each image showcased below is 1/2 off!
Sami Stamps Image "Read Me A Story" 
Sami Stamps Image "ABC With Mom"
Sami Stamps Image "Love and Lullabies"
Sami Stamps Image "Fancy Little Hat"

Sami Stamps Image "Love Bug1"

Sami Stamps Image "Red Rose"

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations everyone!!! So happy to be a part of this great team and aren't Sami's stamps just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous. Congratulations on your new position, Deanne. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete