Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Sami Stamps Challenge #34 Winner!


Happy March everyone! Its a new month, I love fresh starts! 

Its now time to announce the winner from Sami Stamps Challenge #34 "Paper Piecing."

Congratulations

I just love the red JanR used throughout this project and her paper piecing is adorable! Sami Stamps image "Umbrella Girl"was used in for this lovely project.
JanR please e-mail me  at sami@adayfordaisies.com on more information about joining us at a guest designer!

I am so grateful to all of you who have joined in on this last challenge! All other participants of challenge #34 are welcome to $1.00 off their next Sami Stamps purchase! Simply e-mail me a list of images you would like to purchase and let me know you were a participator in Challenge#34. 

'

No comments:

Post a Comment